This guide covers the basics in SuMO. If you haven't already, please read the our setup guide first.
The RO List
The RO List is the main screen of SuMo that you'll see after logging in. From here, you can access all other functionality of the app.
This list shows all Open ROs in your shop. If you only want to show WIP department jobs you can configure that in the settings.
The search bar lets you filter your RO List be RO number, vehicle information, department and more.
Moving a vehicle through Production
2. Press the Checklist button and finish all department checklist items before moving.
3. Press the top button with the department name in it to go to the Move RO Screen
4. Select the department or subdepartment you want to move the vehicle to and press the Move button on the bottom.
If you have department checklist items unchecked, you'll be prompted to finish them before you can move the vehicle.
Clock into an RO
2. Above the timeclock timer, select the department you want to clock into and press the Clock In button to clock into that department
The timer will reset once you have clocked into the new RO or department.
Clock into a Non-RO
2. The top of the screen shows which Technician you are clocked in as. It also shows which RO and department is clocked into. Press the button for your Non-RO task to clock into it.
3. If you want to clock into a custom Non-RO task, select one from the drop down and press the Non RO button to clock in.
Tech Status for Managers
You must be logged in as a manager in order to use this feature.
2. This screen shows what the Technician is clocked into and their original clock in time. Technicians that are not clocked in are grayed out.
3. If you select a technician, it will take you to the Timeclock Screen
for the selected technician. Here you can clock a technician into and out of jobs or Non-RO tasks.
2. Press the Camera button to open the camera and take an image.
3. After the image is taken you can see a counter that shows you how many images you have taken for that RO.